Neory
I got to school by 8:40 in the morning. I didn't want to commute so I went early with my parents. I was the one who drove the car to school, and as always, I committed mistakes especially in rounding a curve. Upon arriving, I went directly to the library to finish our post-lab and pre-lab for Analytical Chemistry Lab and our third problem set in Math115. I stayed in the library for four hours. I did nothing but write for that entire time! Whew! That was really tiring! We took a break and ate our lunch. Then we went back to the library again to finish our problem set.

In my Analytical Chem. class, I felt really sleepy. Then, I fell asleep! (Sorry Ms. Ivy!) I really didn’t mean to sleep in class. I was just really tired. (I slept around 10:30pm, woke up around 6:45am, and did a lot work since then.) When I got my nerves back, I checked the notes of Clang and found out that many slides have been discussed already and I haven't seen those slides! So that means that I must have slept for a little longer time. (Maybe around 5 minutes or more.) My goodness! Good thing the lesson was a bit easy. Oh my my! I don’t want that to happen again. In Math115, I felt that I am running out of energy so I didn’t move a lot. We did a seatwork. While working, the class was very noisy. Talking here, chit-chat there. I stayed quiet because my energy then was very low. Then, out of nowhere, Edu said, “Neowy ang ingay mo!” Knowing that I wasn’t uttering a single word, my seatmates were stunned. They were quiet for a few seconds and then they altogether teased, “Yieeeee!” I heard Clang said “Si Edu oh nagpapapansin na naman kay Neory! Neory, pansinin mo naman kasi!” Then someone said “Kalbo” and then “Kokey” Then, they teased Edu “Kokey in Love” Hahahaha! I didn’t have much energy but I was still able to laugh out loud when I heard that “Kokey in Love” Haha! I really found it funny. When almost everyone was finished doing our seatwork, Edu came to me and took a look on my work. Then I told him, “Ikaw naman Edu nagpapapansin ka pa. Sabihin mo lang naman sa’kin, papansinin naman kita eh.” Hahaha! I used to tease Edu since first year first term. I just really love teasing him. I love seeing his weird reactions. =p
0 Responses

Post a Comment