Neory
I went to Festival mall together with my sister, Nea. First, we went shopping for Kaye's gift. It will be her first birthday tomorrow, and we'll be attending it so we need a gift to give. We went from one shop to another only to find out that a little short for a one-year old can be worth 300 pesos. My goodness. I can already buy 3 adult shirts with that sum of money. Well, that's life. Haha! Some things are worth more than what they seem. Good thing we found a cute dress for less.

We then went to National Bookstore to buy some supplies (golden papers, notebook refills, adhesive tapes). Then, I started to have some stomach cramps. It hurt really bad that I needed to take Buscopan to somehow relieve the pain. We ate at Chowking to fill our empty stomachs. Then after that, we went to the movie theater and watched Here Comes the Bride. It was really funny, especially Angelica and Tuesday. It was all about soul-switching... for two years. Haha! I wonder if that would happen to me. I don't know what will my reaction be, but I guess it depends on the body where my soul would be going into. Back to the movie, I love Tuesday's role. She used to a stupid nanny, and then the soul of Eugene, a lawyer, took over her body, so instantly she became an intelligent attorney/yaya. She was talking about laws all the time, "According to article number 13... blahblahblah" I find it really funny, as in really funny. Haha! During the movie, we ate popcorn and toffee cake. Yummy!

After the movie watching, we went to Ideal Vision to get my eyeglasses. Unfortunately, for the second time around, those glasses won't fit my eyes' grade. It was really blurry, so they had to check my eyes again only to find out that the grade of my eyes is still the same. I need to wait, again, until Sunday. I only decided to have a pair of eyeglasses done, instead of two, because they'll be charging an additional 500 for each, so, no thanks. Haha!

We went to National Bookstore again to meet Van, Marc, Penelope, and CJ. It was so nice to see them even in just a few minutes. I gave Penelope a silver headband, a gift for her birthday. I'm glad she liked it. I just got from our shop in Paseo de Carmona.

Then, we went to metropolis. The PUJ Terminal was located on their basement. It was a bit dark in there, and it smells really bad. The place was filled with smoke coming from the jeepneys. I wonder how could the people working in there survive their everyday lives with that kind of surrounding. We waited for 20 minutes for the jeepney to be full. It was a long wait. Rarr. We stopped at Waltermart to wait for our parents.

After waiting for almost an hour, they came, and we went to Donya Juana Garden Resort in Cabuyao. There will be a party in there this evening. So, we got to see how the lights work, and how the place looks like at night. I really like it there. My mom continually asked the staff numerous number of questions. The air-conditioned function room costs P13,000 for four hours of use, and that includes free time of set-up and a room for the debutante. There, we met Lola. She was a guest to the debut party, but she's too early. So she chatted with my dad, and asked who will be having a debut party. My dad said that I will be having a debut party. Lola asked me what my course is, and I answered Chemical Engineering. She was kind of stunned and said, "Ah. Ang bigat nun ah? Special 'tong bata ito." Then, Dad continued the talking. He was bragging about my achievements, and I'm touched. I know he's proud of me, and I want him to, 'coz one of my goals in life is to make my parents proud of me. I will try my best not to fail them in any way.

I suppose, Donya Juana Garden Resort will be the venue for my party. I'm glad that it will be. I just hope that no one would take August 7 before we can make a reservation.

We came home and ate fried chicken, spanish sardines, and suman from Trece Martirez that are worth 20 pesos for 6 pieces. Cheap huh? =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment