Neory
I did nothing special today. In fact, I was only lazying around the whole day. I slept around 10:30am to 12:30pm. Then I ate my lunch, and after a while, I exercised and burned 340 calories. I watches Rosalka and Impostor. Then, I slept again. around 6:30pm and I woke up 8:40pm. I was hungry. I went down to find something to eat, and sadly, I found nothing. Haha! They all ate the food! I just resorted to warm milk and some biscuits. Then, I watched Rubi and the Big Goal Concert. The songs of Bret were kind of sleepy. The dance numbers were great. Jenny wasn't that good in dancing but she looks cute while dancing, and so as Bret. He's really not a dancer. Comparing the two, Jenny dances better. So my message to Bret is, "Just sing. I love you when you're singing." Haha! The housemates were great. They were able to raise around P580,000 for the players of the Homeless World Cup on September 2010.
0 Responses

Post a Comment