Neory
Yesterday, I wasn’t able to blog because of asthma.

(all of this happened yesterday)

I have a hard time breathing in the morning. After eating breakfast, and bathing, I went back to sleep. I woke up around 12 noon, and then I prepared to go to school. I looked like a nerd with my hair tied back, sunglasses, and baby towel (apila) on my back. I left the house around 1pm. I did all my best to keep myself cool and not to overheat. Haha! I wet my handkerchief with water. I occasionally wipe my body with it to ease the heat. Fortunately, I reached the school safely but chest tightened. I felt tthat airways became narrower so I found it hard to breath. I went to the clinic for nabulization. After the treatment, I felt better.

Classes started and we were dismissed around 5:15pm. Jonan, Meg, Clang, Hap, and I went to the cafeteria to eat something. We waited for our ECE Awesome friends. I waited for Ian because I didn't want to commute. Then, I dropped by the bookstore to buy record book, wire gauze, and test tube brush. I also bought two ventolin nebules for my asthma. I came home around 7:45pm. I ate dinner and nebulized twice before I went to sleep.
0 Responses

Post a Comment