Neory
I had 8 hours of sleep, but when I woke up this morning, I felt that I lack sleep. I got up and ate breakfast, copied notes from Chm130 lecture, biked for 15 minutes, and took a bathe. I left the house by 10:25am. I took a ride with Jas to school. I arrived there by 11:15am.

When I met Meg and Jonan at the library, Meg told me that she had to walk from Balibago to Golden because of the heavy traffic. The heavy traffic was due to the truck incident. A truck went out of control and wrecked some establishments along the national road. Luckily, I didn’t have to commute that time.

We finished our problem sets and ate our lunch. I was very sleepy during my anal. Chem. class. Then, we had a quiz, open-notes, on Math115. I was able to answer the questions and I’m praying that they are all correct. Number 3 question was a big buzz. It's limit was infinity over infinity. Some of my doubtful classmates answered infinity, but it should have been one, because any number divided by itself is one. Haha.

We were dismissed and I was bidding goodbye to my awesome friends. Abie said, "Sasabay ka na naman kay Jas?", then I answered yes. Then she told me that they talked about my befriending strategies. They told me that I befriend all the Malayanistas in Belair so that I could take a ride with them. Haha! I just laughed about it! My main purpose of befriending is them is really friendship. Taking a ride with them is just a bonus. That is not too bad, that’s what friends are for. Haha! Take note, I pay them in turn. Well, except for Maika, Merry, and King. Hehe. They are generous. =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment