Neory
I commuted to school. I left the house by 12:45. Too bad, the driver of the jeepney that I rode was too "sugapa". I waited for around 20 minutes before we went! Tss! I was really pissed off! I came to school late. My plan was to be in school by 2pm or earlier so that I could finish my assignment in Math115 and Chm130, but because of that freaking driver, I arrived late! I commuted for an hour and a half! Imagine how long was that! Grr! I wasn't able to finish my problem set in Math115 before Chm130 class started. So, I felt irritable. Bad Trip.

On our Math115 class, one of my classmates irritated me more. Ugh. He's so arrogant. It's like he feels that he knows a lot. Err. He was really bragging that he know this and that even if I'm not asking if he is!

When I got home, I started doing our pre-lab in Chm130. It was too long. I don't like the schematic diagram part. It was basically a replicate of the manual. When I was about to print the experiment 2 manual, my laptop hung. The manual can't be printed and I was really pissed off! Too much bad luck was with me today. To think that it is the start of the week.
0 Responses

Post a Comment