Neory
I drove my sister, together with my mom, to school for her medical exam and orientation. As I was rounding a curve, I went too fast and I didn't notice that I was already out of the lane. Haha! Quite dangerous, right? So, my mom scolded me for 2 minutes or more. Hahahaha. I wasn't really listening to her sermon because I was concentrating on my driving. When we got to school, Gien got off and my mom drove to LTO - Alabang (I'm not sure if it's really called that way).

When we arrived, we knew that "LTO-Alabang" was only for license renewal. I'm gonna renew my license because I still don't have one. So, we had to transfer to LTO - Las Pinas. We got lost. Quite. On our way, I saw the big LTO sign and I pointed it to my mom. But she said, that she got her license near the municipal hall of Las Pinas. So, we went there only to find out that the LTO that I saw is the one that we're finding. Goodness gracious.

I underwent the so-called medical examination that cost me 100 pesos. What the only doctor did was to measure my height and weight. Well, he also asked some questions that I didn't understand so much, because he was just murmuring it to himself. Haha! I just kept nodding, and he just kept on checking things on the paper that he's holding. I am 160 centimeters in height and 76 kilos in weight. I was shocked that I weigh 76 kilos, because here, in our own weighing scale, I only weigh 70 kilos. That was a lot of gain huh? I hope it wasn't accurate.

Then, I underwent a drug-testing. The center is called Sunflower Drug Testing Center, and the whole office is color yellow. Wow. Ninoy? Cory? Noynoy? Hahahah! I find its name weird, because it is suppose to sound like some medical terms or something that is related to health. Thinking about it, sunflower is a part of nature, and nature is being studied by sciences. Science is related to health, so maybe that's why. Hahaha. Weird explanation, right? But still, I find it too childish to name a drug testing center, sunflower.

The center requires 60 ml of urine to be tested. I thought that it was too much, because when we were examined in MCL, they only required around 15 ml of urine. Well, I didn't have a choice but to fill the bottle. On my first attempt to fill it, I wasn't successful. I only filled 1/3 of the bottle. I also found it hard to "shoot" my urine into the bottle. So, the whole process was gross. Eew. Then, I drank some 500 ml of water. For my second attempt, just a little bit was added. So, I drank another 500 ml of water. While drinking, I thought, "Where on earth would the water I drank went? I should have filled it already! I drank 1 liter of water and still, nothing came out?" After stating my frustrations to myself, I did my third attempt. Luckily, I completely filled the bottle! Whew! Then, they had my picture and fingerprints taken. I don’t know the name of the device that was used to get my fingerprints. It was like a mini-scanner, and ofcourse, it scans your fingerprints. After some time of waiting, I got the result, and it is negative. I haven’t tried taking shabu or marijuana, and I’m not gonna try it. Never.

The quota was reached, so there was a cut-off. That means I need to come back tomorrow in that branch or in any branch of LTO to get my license. Too bad.

After that, we went to Queensland’s office on Citadella Executive Village. There office was air-conditioned, and the ambiance was really good. The feel was like you’re in a 10th floor office of a tall building. We asked about their catering services. We were talking to Ms. Genevieve. I told her that my motif will be black and gold. She said it was fine, and I really happy to know that. I thought white cloths or linens, but they have black. Now, my problem is solved. The menu and set-upthat I chose would cost us around P36,000 for 100 guests.

Then, we went to festival mall to eat our lunch. We arrived there around 1pm, and we ate at KFC. I tried their new BBQ Rods. It tasted good. I really love the barbeque flavour, may it be on fries, corn, potato chips, and other food. Then, we went to LTO-Binan only to be told that we should go back early tomorrow. So, we went to pick Gien up, and together, we went to Donya Juana Resort to reserve my party day, August 7. Then, we went to Cabuyao to ask some questions to Kuya Alex of Limits Audio Mobile and Lights. Technically, he looks good. He has an angelic face even if he has some facial hair, specifically, beard. The only thing that I don’t like is that, I am taller than him. Well, back to the sounds and lights for my party, his package consists of party lights, sound system, bubble machine, and smoke machine. The package costs P3,500, and that is pretty much cheaper than the rest that I know. So, I think, we’ll avail their services. I also asked Kuya Alex to provide me a cheaper projector, because the first one that he offered costs P2,500.

After that, we went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa to have our merienda. First, we went to Ryuma, but the guard told us, “Ma’am klus pa. 5pm po, terte menets pa po.” And when I checked on my watch, it is 4:57 pm (Malayan Time). I thought, 3 minutes times ten is thirty. Maybe that’s it. Haha! So, we went to find another place to eat. We walked about 300 meters from our car to reach paseo 2. After seeing all the stores, we ended up eating on Red Ribbon. I had Beef Salisbury Steak. Yum! It was so delicious. You can taste real beef with every bite.

Finally, we went home, and we found out that our blue mountain bike was nowhere to be found. It was stolen. We concluded that way. May be, it was stolen late last night because Gien and Nea told us that they still saw it yesterday night, until around 9pm. I feel so sorry for those who stole our bike. That bike costs P40,00, and the dignity of those who got it is also worth P40,000. It is too sad to think that they can steal for a little amount of money. Well, forty thousand is a lot, but it is far cheaper than one’s personal worth. I told my sisters that karma would soon struck those people, and it will bang them triple times. I’ll just leave them to God.
0 Responses

Post a Comment