Neory
The sun wasn't shining so brightly when I woke up. It was a bit cloudy. I thought that it would rain soon. And it did! Rain kept pouring on and off throughout the day. I heard in the news that PAGASA is not yet declaring that the rainy season is on because they have some standard measures (like it should rain for 5 consecutive days, and some volume of water must be poured) to meet. Good thing is that El Nino is now officially over. Thank God.

We ate sinigang na kambing for breakfast. It tastes good, but it tastes kinda weird. Haha! We also ate kinilaw na kambing from last night's dinner. I remember Tatay. He makes really good kilawin, may it be pork, beef, or kambing. He's quite a drunkard, so he's good in making "pulutan".

Then, we went to the clubhouse to ask for their rates. My mom was still considering it to be venue, but honestly, I don't like it. My guests won't fit in there and my MCL friends will have a hard time getting there. Until now, I'm still not sure where will my party would be held. I'm hoping that it would on Donya Juana Garden Resort.

I exercised and burned 300 calories. I don't know if I'm losing weight, but I'm feeling weaker. I used to bike at intensity number 2, and I usually reach 35 kph. But now, i bike at intensity number 1, and I can only reach 32 kph. I hope that before my birthday, my belly will shrink a bit and so as my arms.

I made a self-called pudding. Haha! I don't know what to call it, so I just called it pudding because it was sort of a maja blanca and I've seen that the english translation for maja blanca is Coconut White Pudding (sort of). For that pudding, I mixed 1/2 cup cornstarch, 1 cup of evaporated milk, 1 cup of Nido milk, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and 1 sachet of nescafe 3 in 1. It tasted good, but it lacked some sweetness.
0 Responses

Post a Comment