Neory
I woke up around 1am and I saw an insect flying in my room. I knew that it was bigger than the fireflies. I was sleepy that time so I didn't bother to know what kind of insect was that. Then around 2am in the morning, I woke up again because of an unusual little scratching in my head. When I reached for my head to check what's on it, I touched a btle! I was shocked! I didn't know what to do. I was afraid it might bite me even if I don't know if they bite people. Haha! I calmed myself and thought for a while. I reached for a piece of cloth and covered my hand and got the beetle. I tried to get it off my head but its feet were tangled on my hair. Ugh. I tried for the second time, and luckily, I was able to get it. I wrapped it on the cloth, so that it won’t fly and bother me anymore. When I woke up in the morning, I checked the cloth. There were black secretions from the beetle. I didn’t know if it was alive but I put it outside our house. Sorry dear beetle.
0 Responses

Post a Comment