Neory
I woke up early because I know I needed to keep up with my parents so that they can bring me to school for my enrollment. I did the necessary stuffs and we went to our school. While on our way, my mom and dad told me about their life when they were still a child. My mom said that back then, they were really poor. They only eat bagoong with kamatis with hot water as their viand. Their clothes that they used was just given by their generous neighbors to them. They would also sell cigarettes for their "baon" to school. My dad's family were also poor. With 14 of them in the family, money is easily vanishes on the hands of their parents. My dad became a muchacho of his uncle. He would carry boxes of clothes, plastics of groceries, run errands, etc. for his uncle. In exchange, his uncle funded his schooling. Fortunately, they both reached college and had a so much better life. I am very thankful that I didn’t have to experience that kind of life. Thanks to my parents. I’m thinking that if I live that kind of life, I will not be optimistic and smart. So, I really thank God for giving me this beautiful life. I will not waste it. Promise.

When I reached school, around 9am, I went to the registrar’s to get my FGR. Then I stayed with Meg and Jonan and we waited for the others to arrive. When we were completed, I went with Meg and Karen (plus Clang and Jonan) to validate our scholarships. It took us a long time. Haha! ‘Coz we kept on waiting for the room to be emptied. Well, good thing we were able to validate it before 1030am. On our way to the cafeteria, we noticed that it was raining outside. Clang told me that we’ll share in her umbrella, but Karen interfered and went with Clang. Grr! And then, we all saw my SS guy classmate. Jonan first reacted and then we all run fast as we crossed from J. Rizal building to ETY. I didn’t look back to see my guy classmate but they all did! Clang also burst out, “Neory, yun ba yun?” Not noticing that my guy classmate was behind us! Oh goodness! I really tried my best not to look at him and fortunately, I didn’t! Whew! We then ate our early lunch. After that, we went upstairs around 11am. The guard said that we’ll have to wait inside the room, so we did wait. As the clock nears 12 noon, the room started to be filled with different people and different odor as well. So, Dominic and I went outside to seek some fresh air to breath. While we were out, we went to the faculty room and have a chit chat with Sir Del Pilar, Sir Paz, Sir Monterey, and Kon. Kon was selling Vita Plus. She said, “You’ll only need to drink this one TIMES a day.” We reacted so she corrected herself, “One time! Sorry!” Then we’re like, “One time? Once na lang kasi!” Then laughters filled the air. It was really fun talking with them! Haha! Then we went upstairs and played Hangaroo with Ate Xerox. (Sorry! I still don’t know her name! I’ll know it soon.) After sometime, we were already allowed to encode! I saw otto-san inside the encoding room and I was really really happy. Haha! Finally, I’ve seen him. He still has his girlfriend but its okay. It was a crush. One good thing about having a crush is that you could easily have one and you could easily have none. It was just like a switch, not complicated unlike having a boyfriend. We went inside the encoding room around 12:40pm and we had our C.M. printed at 1pm. We enrolled for only 20 minutes! That was a real record breaker! During the past terms, we would enroll for 4 hours or more. Good thing they changed the system of enrolling.

Today is Leigh's 18th birthday. I greeted her already and I remember all the things that I'll need to do for my 18th birthday. I already inquired about the rates in Donya Juana Garden Resort. It was P15,000 for 6 hours. It was much cheaper than the rates of hotels, but still, it is expensive. My mom is still about it. But I really hope to do my party there. Really. Oh..... I don't know what to do if my mom will reject that venue! Gosh.
0 Responses

Post a Comment