Neory
I failed to blog yesterday, and I feel sorry about it. When I was in bed yesterday, trying to fall asleep, I remembered about blogging. It was around 11:30pm then, and I thought it was too late so I didn't blog anymore. I later realized that it doesn't matter when I will blog, what matters is the memories that happened on that day.

So yesterday, I dreamt about Brett. He was singing. On last monday night's episode of PBB, Brett danced! My goodness! He was like Joe Jonas when he danced! As in really like Joe! Haha! When I saw Brett danced, I remember Joe dancing to the tune of Single Ladies, and it really turned me off! Peace out Joe and Brett! I still love your voices though, and I strongly recommend that you both stick with singing, 'coz you're both lovable when you sing, NOT dance.

Yesterday I burned 550 calories on the stationary bike. I also drank psyllium fiber. I also jump roped for 10 minutes.

Later that night, I watched PBB. I can't forget Ryan's line, "When my mother GIVE ME A BIRTH..." All of his housemates laugh so do I. Haha!
0 Responses

Post a Comment