Neory
It’s been almost three weeks since the classes have started, but until now, I’m still not used to my schedule. MWF 2:30 to 5:30. Tth 8:30 to 5:30. S 10:00 to 5:30. I always fail to manage my time efficiently. I know that there are many things to do. It is already given in a student’s life, but I’m not like this last term, and even during the last two terms. Yesterday, I wasn’t able to answer the quiz, because I wasn’t really listening when my professor was discussing. I just feel weak when classes are going on. I lack sleep. Yes, but I guess the problem is really with my schedule. I sleep around 10 to 11, but I always wake up early, around 6 or 7 in the morning. My main problem is the lack of energy throughout the day. In the afternoon, ofcourse, my energy is already low but my classes are just starting! Sheesh! But Thank God I was still able to catch up. I hope that this wouldn’t be for long. I pray that soon, I’ll be able to adapt to new schedule and my new life(‘coz for sure our schedule we’ll be much like this for the rest of my three-year stay in MCL).
0 Responses

Post a Comment