Neory
In the morning, I packed marshmallows and fish crackers. It was kinda fun, even if I was doing it alone. Haha! I did it because I was actually finding things to do for me not to surf the internet or watch tv and tire my eyes. I'm having a new school year's resolution. I will not watch tv for more than 1 hour a day, and surf the internet for not more than 2 hours a day. That was just internet surfing, and it excludes the use of my laptop for academic purposes (e.g. assignments, projects, manuals). I'm doing this for my eyes. I don't the grade of my eyes to climb up. I'm planning to have it lasered when I'm 21, if God permits it, I will pursue it.

For lunch, I prepared fried chicken. I followed a batter recipe on the internet. The batter I did was quite bland. When I was frying, the cooking oil became black. Haha! Weird right? It became black because of the batter and flour that was left and cooked for a long time. So, I stopped using the batter. I just fried the remaining four chicken parts with just the flour as a coating.

On the afternoon, I cooked pancakes. We put some condensed milk on top of it and ate it. Yummy! Later on the afternoon, I accompanied Glen. He went biking on the clubhouse and I went watching after him. I got to see the kids, Karen, Carlo, Fay, Tj, Quico, Allen, Leobhen. They were all skating, biking, and playing aorund. I wish I can also skate. I mean, rollerblades.

Tomorrow is the scheduled date for me to get a license. I hope I will get my license tomorrow. Wish me luck! =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment