Neory
Nico kept teasing me about Eugene. He always says that I like Eugene, or Eugene likes me. I didn't make a lot out of it because I know that Nico is just like that. He is really makulet, so I just let him tease me.

Then, yesterday on our chem lab class, I found out that he kept teasing Eugene to me during their Physics Lab class last term! I was dumbfounded. One of my new classmates attested to that. She said, “Oo, kilalang-kilala ka nga sa klase naming eh!” I was like, “Oh.. My.. Gosh..” I really didn’t know about it! I was shocked to know about it! I knew that Nico was the number one person who spread about it! I told Nico that he is so chismoso! Haha! I can’t believe he was able to do that. My chem. Lab classmates, who were Nico’s classmate on physics lab, told me that everyone in their class knew about it, including their professor! Oh no! I’m not into Eugene. He was never my crush even if he’s handsome, in some ways. I don’t know when, where, and why had it started. I just remember Noel teasing Eugene with, “Eugene si Neory oh.” It was a long time ago. I mean, months have passed already. I thought it was over but I was wrong. They really like teasing me a lot. Well, maybe they find pleasure from it. Hmm. For me it’s okay. I know that everyone was just laughing about it and they are not taking it seriously. I like someone else, or I’ll like someone else. Haha! Showbiz?
0 Responses

Post a Comment