Neory
Today is Baby Kaye's 1st birthday party. Her real birthday was yesterday, June 4. Tatay, Penelope, and Kaye have the same date of birth. What a great coincidence huh?

The party was really fun. The program started around 4:30pm, not bad, because the time indicated on the invitation card is 4pm. There were lots of games. My brother, Gino, had won a lot of prizes. Haha! But he only lasted for 8 seconds during the longest greeting game, so he lost. My mom, together with Tita Weng, was brought in front when the host called for a hot momma during the Bring Me game. Dad joined the limbo rock, and guess what, he won! Haha! The last level was below the waist, and still, my dad made it! I was proud and at the same time, I was laughing really hard when he was bending with all his effort! One thing is for sure, his bones are still strong. Then, we ate. I didn't ate much. I ate just a little more than my usual meal. The food tastes good, too bad I didn't what those foods are called. The buffet table doesn't have labels for food. (The catering services were taken care of by Queensland.) I've had lots of chocolates from the chocolate fountain. I really love chocolates. I really do, and it's really hard for me to stop myself from eating. There was also a popcorn station, where you can get, ofcourse, free popcorn! Yum! After the meal, they had games again, and finally, the magic show. The magician was really cute. His name is Jason. He looks like my former teacher/crush in high school. He does speak english, but not so much of the right accent. I suggest that he would do magic, and not speak anymore. Haha! He's a really good magician. He did some tricks that I've never seen before. When he was doing his tricks, a Lolo was really amazed. He was like, “Oha!” “Wow!” “Ang galing!” You can really see in his face that he’s so mesmerized by the magic trick. While looking at him, I remember Tatay. Soon, it will be my debut party, and I’m wishing that he was still here. I’m wishing that he would be present in my party, uttering a wish for, and greeting me a happy eighteenth birthday. I got teary-eyed while thinking those thoughts earlier. Good thing, no one noticed. After the magic show, I wanted to have a picture taken with the magician, but I had a second-thought, so I didn’t pursue it. Haha! I think, he will just forever a beautiful memory, unless I see him again in a birthday party. Haha!
0 Responses

Post a Comment