Neory
First day of class. I drove to school, with Gien and my mom, in the morning. We got there safely by 7am. Haha. As I was walking thru the corridors, I notice that there are a lot of people. I felt like our school became smaller, but I know that the truth is our population is just getting bigger.

My class is scheduled at 830am so I went to the library to kill time. I saw Meg, Daryll, and Valerie there. I read some books and I also chatted with Meg. Our library had been rearranged. There were newly added tables and chairs. The lighting and shelving was also improved.

For my first class, which is Organic Chem Lab (Chm130L), I had 23 classmates. All of us are taking up Chemical Engineering. We have Ms. Ivy Manalo as our instructor. She has always been my instructor on my chem lab classes, from Chm021, Chm022, Chm023, and now Chm130L. She is knowledgeable, nice and understanding. For the next two hours, she talked about the rules, requirements, and our syllabus. She dismissed us by 10:45am.

We went to the cafeteria to have our lunch. It was overcrowded, and because of shock, I uttered with a sarcastic tone, “Nako! Ang dami namang tao! Parang hindi na naman tayo kasya dyan!” The security guard might have heard me because he went to a table wherein the students are not eating, in short, “tambay sa caf”, then the students just waited for some minutes and then they went out of the cafeteria. Luckily, we found some seats, and then, we ate our lunch.

We went to SM to buy some requirements for chem lab. Sadly, there were no stocks of wire gauze and test tube brush in the National Bookstore. We went to Ace Hardware to buy safety goggles, latex gloves, and mask. I really wanted to protect myself from chemicals. The hardware was really big so we had to ask where the goggles are. I asked a staff, “Kuya, saan po yung goggles?” then he pointed out to the direction where it was located. When we were on our way, Kuya said in a very low voice, “Yung goggles yun na pang-construction ah? Hindi yung pang-swimming.” I thought to myself, “Kuya, alam naman namin na Ace Hardware ‘to. Hindi naman kami maghahanap ng goggles na pang-swimming dito. Goodness.”

After that we went to SM Supermarket to buy sponge and soap dish. Then, we went to Goldilocks and Red Ribbon to see some cake designs. Then, we went home. It was so hot, as usual. When I reached Belair, I waited for 20 minutes for the shuttle. I hate them when they do that, they keep the passengers waiting. Tss. I wasn’t feeling well that time, so when I got home, I surfed the net for a while and then I slept.

When I woke up, my head was aching. I went down and I was asked to cover the books of Gino. I wanted to refuse but I didn’t had a choice. I was with my dad. We were teaching Gino how to cover his books. Gino got the cutting of the plastic cover wrong, so Daddy scolded him, and then he cried! Haha! He then went to the maid’s room to continue his crying. Uhh. What a great actor. Haha. Okay, I’m mean. Then, we ate our dinner. My head was still aching that time so I took Biogesic. I am sick since Sunday but I only took medicine today. I don’t usually take medicines, but if I know my body can’t handle my sickness anymore, I will. Weird right?
0 Responses

Post a Comment