Neory
Yesterday, I spent 2 hours to complete my medical exam and drug test. Today, I spent the whole day to get my non-professional license. My mom and I came to LTO early in the morning, around 7am. When we got there, we found out that LTO will open by 8am. So, we needed to wait. While waiting, we ate the food we ordered from Jollibee. My mom had tapa, while I had burger steak, both with hot chocolate as drinks. My mom told me that she will go the market, and I'll stay there and wait for the LTO office to open. So, I did wait. While waiting, I've noticed that many people were smoking. Wherever I looked at, there was a smoker. I mean, there were smokers. While I was patiently waiting on my seat, a man came and smoked in front of me. I was disgusted, so I coughed out loud. Just two coughs and I had him gone. Haha! After a long wait, the gates opened, and one girl shouted “Sugod mga kapatid!” Haha! It wasn’t really a loud shout, but I know many people heard it. I just smiled when I heard it, and then I proceeded to window 1. I submitted the needed documents, and I was asked to go to window 8. I was number 4. It was 8:15 then and no one is still on window 8. When the personnel arrived, the checking of documents was done quickly, and I was asked to proceed to window 3 for picture taking and signature signing. Haha. As always, I waited. The waiting time for every window is really long. I don’t know why. They are supposed to be faster now that the transactions are all computerized. Ugh. I don’t know with them. Well, after window 3, I was asked to wait to be called by window 9 so that I can pay. After waiting, I was called and I paid P167.63. The P100 was for the application fee, and the P67.63 was for computer fee. Then, I went again to window 1. The guard told me that I was in the fourth batch of the lecture and exam part, and that I should go back before 1pm. My schedule was 1 to 2:30pm, and by that time, it was only 9am! Goodness! So, I decided to go to SM to kill time.

When I arrived at SM Sta. Rosa, it was only 9:30am and the mall was still close. So, again, I waited. It opened at exactly 10am. It was my first time to see the opening of SM. Before the doors were opened, there was a prayer. I find it nice. I don’t know if Henry Sy really wanted it that way, and I don’t know if he’s the religious type. I’ll soon find out. I went first to National Bookstore to check out some gold-ish paper. I mean, not-so-gold paper, quite gold or something that is near gold. Then, I found a Buff colored paper. There were a lot of colors to choose from, so it took me around 20 minutes to finally decide what to get. After that, I went around the mall to check out stuffs. Then I ate my lunch at Red Ribbon. I ordered Bangus ala Pobre with Dulce de Leche Cake. It was not a nice dining experience. It took them 20 minutes to cook my food. I also don’t find the crew welcoming and accommodating. I asked a waiter to give me water, and then he just looked at me with a little nod. I don’t know if it was a nod. But, no water came. So I had to go to the counter to ask for water AGAIN. I feel irritated every time I remember that moment. Tss. If only not to the luscious cakes of Red Ribbon, I will not go back there ever. Well, it was only in SM Sta. Rosa where I find the crew grumpy and irritating. Ugh. After that, I bought frozen yogurt from Frozen Bites. It was a bit sour, much like of a real yogurt. So I guess it’s real. Haha! After that, I went to LTO.

After some time of waiting, the guard called the number 72, which was my number, and then I went upstairs for the lecture and exam. The lecture was not more of a lecture. It was a film showing. It was 1:30 in the afternoon, and I was watching, I felt sleepy. I tried my best to fight it because the officer said that the things on the film will be asked on the exam. After the film showing, the officers were still our examination. Again, it was a long wait. Then, the exam started. The questions weren’t that hard but the choices are so vague. I can’t explain it that much but it’s like two answers fit one question, so I found it hard choosing the right one. Gladly, I passed. I scored 31 and the passing score was 30. Then, the test drive was next. After again, a long wait, I was asked to pay P250 only a for a little test drive. The examiner asked me to just round a little curve, and that it. That is already worth P250. Expensive huh? After that, I waited at window 9. As always, it was a long wait, around 40 minutes. I paid P417.63. The P350 was for the license fee, and the remaining P67.63 was, again, for computer fee. (There were too many computer fees but they still fail to make transaction faster) Then, the final step, the release of my license was next. I waited for about 30 minutes to finally claim it. I love the look of my license. My picture was also nice. The only thing that I don’t like was my weight, 76 kilos. Eew.

My mom picked me up and then we drove home, and ate barbeque from Lolo’s barbeque stall along the main road of Laguna Belair 1.
0 Responses

Post a Comment