Neory
I am sick. I am currently feeling bad. My head aches because of viral upper respiratory tract infection (in short, common cold. Haha!) I also have sore throat, which makes my case worse. Ugh. I hate being sick.

Because I was sick, I didn't do anything that would have tired me. I slept around 12 noon to 2pm. After that, I ate noodles. I neeeded something hot to somehow ease my sore throat. I don't know, but everytime my throat is sore, I'll have something hot like soup, coffee, milk, or tea. After that, I just surfed the net. Glen was also playing games on the internet. Until around 5pm, he fell from his chair! He had fallen asleep while playing. I was shocked to see him on the floor, but he wasn't hurt. He didn't cry. Maybe he was cushined by his guardian angel. (Well, I believe in guardian angels.) I picked Glen up and transferred him to our bed. Then he slept, while I watch TV. I watched Momay. I am thrilled by the story.

Tomorrow will be our first day of classes. I only have one class, Organic Chem Lab, but it will be from 8:30am to 1pm. I hope that I'll be fine by tomorrow.
0 Responses

Post a Comment