Neory
I cleaned some parts of the house including my room and the master's bedroom. I swept the floor and my found myself sneezing and sweating heavily all throughout the cleaning process. During the day, I had a runny nose. The heat and dust are the culprits. Tss. I biked around 11:30am, and burned 200 calories. Then, I ate my lunch. After that, we went to Festival mall. I was with my Gien, Gino, and my mom. I shopped for some clothes. Gino was with me the whole time I was shopping. He was the one holding the clothes I got. He was holding the clothes while playing PSP. Haha! I told him that he was like my little butler. After shopping, we went to Ysabel’s Garden for the scheduled food tasting by Queensland Catering. We had free food tasting for four people. Their food really tasted good. I have the menu for my party. I also had the contract signed. I noted to Ms. Genevieve everything that I want for my party. After that, we went to Mandarin to pick up my Dad. He was having a good time with his friends. They were drinking, and when we got there, my dad was already drunk. He really acts weird when he’s drunk, and he did act weird. While waiting for my dad, I talked to Nanay and Ninang. I asked them about the latest happenings in their lives. Nanay told me that Tatay visited her last June 4. She told me that Tatay appeared on the side of her bed, but she didn’t his face. Tatay was not facing her. June 4 is Tatay’s birthday, and Nanay didn’t remember it. That is why he appeared. I told Nanay that Tatay was sulking because she has forgotten his birthday. Nanay told me that she was guilty and that she will never forget again. Haha. I also updated Nanay about my upcoming party. I reiterated that she should come and that she will give me a short message on my birthday. I told her that she should walk without support on my birthday. Currently, she is using a sort of a crutch. I don’t know what it is called, but it has four legs, and 2 wheels. It functions like crutches. I also told her that she should make herself stronger because she’ll be attending my birthday on August 2010, my graduation on 2013, and my wedding (who knows when?). I don’t want her to go. I know that she’s 74 years old, and she’s getting weaker. That’s why I always tell her those things for her to have visions or things to look forward to. It may sound selfish, but I want her to witness my graduation. I want her to be with on my first month of salary so that I can treat her. I want to have a trip with her, anywhere she wants. I still want to do many things with her, and for her. She took care of me when I was little and I also want to care of her now that she is old.
0 Responses

Post a Comment