Neory
I felt better when I woke up in the morning, but I still have some difficulty in breathing. I drove to school with my mom and bought my Organic Chemistry book. I gave it to my mom so that I don't have to carry it on my way home anymore. My analytical chem lab class started, and the lessons were soOoOo long! It was basically all about statistics. At the end of the lessons, we had a drill, a lOoOong drill. Haha! We weren't able to finish on time so we'll pass it tomorrow. Then, we prepared our pre-lab. We were dismisses around 12:45, and we worked on our pre-lab until 1:45, and we still haven't eaten our lunch then! Goodness gracious! After we passed the pre-lab, we immediately went to the cafeteria to satisfy our grave hunger. Haha! Stepbrother (Dom) and Stepsister (Hap) were there. While we were eating, we were talking about anything. As usual, we were noisy. Good thing there was no guard that shushed us. Around 2:30, classes resumed. It was Organic Chemistry class and our professor is Ms. Abi. She’s so pretty and slim. Her style is also admirable. She always smiles. When the Laguna Day topic was brought about, which is on June 19 (Saturday), Gian asked Ms. Abi, “Ma’am lab po namin kayo ‘di ba?” Then, Ms. Abi replied with a smile and in a gentle tone, “Ewan ko sa’yo.” Gian was actually referring to the Chem Laboratory class, but we took the other meaning of it and we all laughed! After that, I attended Environmental Engineering class. Our professor has a good background. He had worked on many fields. I think he’s a really good Chemical engineer. In there, we have a classmate that resembles like Richmond plus Jerlito. Haha! He’s quite weird. He was asked to read our syllabus but it was not clear so he had to walk from one side of the room to another for him to be able to read the text. After that, I went home with Maika. I was really lucky she goes home by 5:30. When, I got home, I ate dinner, and took a shower. When I was fixing some things, my nose bled. Sheesh! Well, that nosebleed signals that my sickness will soon be over, and I also hope that it will soon be over.
0 Responses

Post a Comment