Neory
I did nothing special today. I just stayed at home the whole day. In the morning, I cleaned my cabinet and other stuffs here in the house. Then, I exercised and burned 500 calories. After lunch, I burned the pictures saved in my laptop into 4 CDs. I slept again in the afternoon. After waking up around 5:15pm, I ate bread with fried egg and I drank hot coffee. It was a cold afternoon. The sky was cloudy, and the rain poured a little bit later. Then, around 6pm, I checked my calendar. It says, "watch Sports Science 5:30pm". That note has been there forever. Haha! The show was really great. It was about the underlying principles of science that is put practice in sports. Sadly, I have watched it only for once. I kept on reminding myself to watch it every Friday in Studio 23, but I haven't watched it again. After that, I watched Momay. I really like the little girl, Momay, in the story. I also love the song. "♪♫♪Hindi ko kayang iwanan ka... Hinding-hindi ako lalayo sa’yo... Puso’t buhay ko’y nakalaan sa’yo...Nandito lang ako, buksan mo lang ang puso mo...♪♫♪" I have it downloaded illegally. Haha! Downloading sonds illegally is not so much of an issue here in the Philippines. There are still no laws regarding it.
0 Responses

Post a Comment