Neory
(Yeah. Late blogging.)

For the whole day, I was looking for my phone. I tried searching for it in the bedrooms, the living room, kitchen, everywhere! But still, I didn't find it. Later in the afternoon, I searched again in the master's bedroom. Then, surprisingly, I found it clasped on one side of the bed with the headboard.

I checked the messages. My mom texted me to greet my dad a happy father's day. I thought to myself that June 20 is father's day.

I went to eat milk and cereals. Then, after some time, Glen told me that he'll be eating so I accompanied. He wasn't able to finish his food, so I was the one who did.

Then, around 8pm, my parents came and they told us to dress up and that we will go to Mcdo for an earlier celebration of father's day. I ate spaghetti and apple pie. The apple pie of Mcdo wasn't a great buy. It wasn't that delicious and apple-filled. Its filling is mostly saucy apple. While eating, we're talking. Then, my mom told me that Nanay's doctor advised her to have a dialysis, but they are afraid that Nanay’s body won’t be able to keep up for it. As I shared last time, Nanay is getting weaker. Upon hearing the news, I was saddened.

When we reached home, I cried and prayed. I know I was a bit overacting but I really don’t want her to go yet. It feels like the dialysis signals the end for her but I prayed that it is not. I didn’t know what to do that time so I just prayed and prayed. I prayed that she’ll be stronger, and I prayed that she’ll be staying here for four more years (until I graduate and land a job). I told God that I may be a bit selfish for praying for that, but that’s I want. Then, I thought again, and prayed that her last moments here on earth will be happy. I prayed for more times to be spent with her. I lifted up to Him Nanay’s time. I don’t want to be selfish. If her body can’t go on anymore, I’ll accept it no matter how much it would hurt.

The thought of it makes me cry. But I still don’t want her to go. I don’t know. I really don’t know what to pray for. God please help Nanay recover. Please.
0 Responses

Post a Comment