Neory
Last night, I made name printouts for my brother. I cut and pasted each on the books and notebooks of Gino. I also watched PBB. It was Ryan’s birthday. He was still funny and cute! He called Enchong Dee as Enchong Knee. Haha! Then, he dated Tippy. He was very torpe. He didn’t what to say and to do. Weird right?

I slept around midnight. Then I woke up by 8am. I did nothing much because I wasn’t feeling well. After breakfast, I slept again. I woke up by 11am. I rewrote my first drill in analytical chemistry. I’m still not feeling so I didn’t answer the remaining questions. I prepared for school, and then I went. When I was walking on Wallace road, the shuttle passed by the main road but it didn’t stop for me! Sheesh! So I had to walk to the gate of Belair 3. Then when I reached the tricycle terminal, I waited for 10 minutes for other passengers to arrive. I reached school around 2:10pm. I went to CLIR and finished my drill. For the analytical chem. class, we just discussed some lessons. We have an assignment. We were asked to write what field we would like to specialize in the future. I am thinking between Environmental Science and Clinical Science. Well, I really want to be assigned in the marketing department.

For my Math115 class, we discussed Power series method. It’s a long method. The solutions were long and we were copying it. While my professor was writing the solutions of a problem, Marvin exclaimed, “Anong ginagawa niya?” Then laughters burst out of the class! Side comments like, “Kanina pa tayo nagsosolve, hindi mo alam?” and “Yung totoo, nagmamath ka ba talaga? Nagmamath kasi tayo dito.” were heard. After that, class dismissal. I took a ride with Jas and his brother. There were two other boys but unfortunately, I can’t recall their names. (Yeah, I have poor memory when it comes to names of people.) They were talking about funny stuffs and then the boy beside me talked very fast. Then the other boy exclaimed, “Ang bilis mo naman magsalita! Para kang si Gloc 9!” Then they laughed! I tried not to laugh, but I wasn’t able to contain my laughter so it burst out! I laughed because he really talked very fast! In fact, I wasn’t able to understand what he was telling. Haha!

Then we reached Belair, and then home. I ate dinner (fried chicken and rice) and watched Momay. I surfed the net then Gino came and told me, “Te Neory, bukas na yung aircon. Pupunta ka na sa kwarto?” I answered yes and set my laptop to sleep mode. We played around. I tickled Gino, and then he farted! Eeww! Haha! Then, I’ll be sleeping soon. No classes tomorrow! Yahoo!

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Lakers won! I wasn't really a fan but the NBA Finals was the latest buzz in town. Everyone was talking about it so I took side. I chose Lakers because majority of my friends are with them. I didn't want to be booed by the Lakers fans if I side Celtics. I also don't know anyone from Celtics, so I am with Lakers! Go Kobe!
0 Responses

Post a Comment