Neory
I woke up by 8am, but I got up in bed by 8:40am. Today is my stepbrother's birthday. Domeng is my stepbrother. But don't take it for real. Haha! He is just my stepbrother in a weird family tree that we created in school.

I was invited to come to Domeng's birthday. I told him that I, together with Jedy and Clang, would come by 10am. Around 8:30am, I texted Jedy and Clang that we would meet at Mini Stop. Jedy replied, but Clang didn't. So, I had a gut feel that she would be late. I was suppose to leave the house by 9:30am but my mom told me to just wait for her so that I can take a ride with her. We left the house by 9:55am. Then, I got to Mini Stop by 10:25. As expected, Clang was late. What's new? She has always been late. Haha!

Then, we went to Dom's house. We chatted for an hour and a half about anything. Karen, Mabel, and Meg came around 12 noon. Lou and Bulay followed, and together we chatted and ate. After lunch, we watched TV. It was really fun and crazy hanging out with my awesome friends. We were talking while the TV was on, so we had to make our voices louder. The result? A noisy living room! Haha! We watched Pinoy Henyo, Willie of Fortune, and Smile Honey. We actually didn't watch that much because as I said, we were talking all the time. Haha. Karen and Clang were the only ones obsessed with Smile Honey. They are avid followers of that koreanovela. After watching, we went to Mini Stop to eat ice cream, but Mabel didn't come with us. The ice cream tasted really good, and the good thing is, it is only worth P15.

After eating, I went home. Too bad that the shuttle here in Laguna Belair still hadn't changed. They are still slow and inefficient, and they are also having a pricey fare.
0 Responses

Post a Comment