Neory
Last June 20 was Father's day. As I mentioned, our family celebrated it on June 19, including my biological father. Haha. I called my Dad my biological father because in school, I have four other fathers. Hahaha! I call those four people Itay (Marvin and Tristan) or Father (Dew and Acobs). I call Marvin and Tristan "Itay" because they are too high! (Okay. That's so over the top.) I mean, they are so tall that they resemble a father-like figure already. While for Acobs, I call him father because he was my father in a weird family tree that we constructed in school. (Together with my mother nature, inay, step-brother, and step-sister.) For Dewey, I called him father because he greeted me a happy mother's day! Haha! Yeah, that was a joke so I kindly repaid that joke of his. I had told him that on Father's Day, I will greet him. And I did! I texted my greeting for him. Hahaha! So, that's the story of my fathers.
0 Responses

Post a Comment