Neory
June 22, 2010

Our first experiment was quite easy. The only problem is that there were only two analytical balances, and our class has thirteen pairs. We were the first one to use the balance. We planned to finish all the weighing process for once, but our instructor told us that we should alternate with the other groups. While waiting for our turn, I went back to the lab and did the pre-lab data blanks and tables for experiment two. I noticed that it was taking too long, so I checked on Meg. She was the one who stayed on R413. When I got there, I've learned that the pairs that went after us finished all the weighing parts in one time! I was riled! We didn't finish all the weighing process to give way to them and then what? I was pissed off so I expressed my disgust and disappointment to the people near me. Haha! My tone was a bit sarcastic because I’m not angry, I was just displeased because of what they did. They were able to finish the experiment first even if they were not the first in line. We should have been the first pair to finish but we gave way for them. I was able to express all my ill feelings so before we were dismissed, I felt fine. Oh, I was also able to finish the pre-lab. I passed it on time.
0 Responses

Post a Comment