Neory
I'm feeling tired right now. Really. But I'll still write. I need to keep this updated everyday.

I woke up early. 6am. Then I prepared our breakfast, tacos! haha! Weird huh? I made with chiz whiz, san marino corned tuna, cabbage, tomato, and tostitos chunky salsa. Yummy! They all liked it! I've drank my daily dose of psyllium fiber after breakfast even if it is supposedly taken BEFORE breakfast. Then I exercised using our stationary bike and burned 350 calories. I bathe then I cooked our lunch! Haha! Chicken sauteed with garlic, onion, tomatoes, and honey, with carrots, cabbages, and tomato sauce. They it was quite bland but it was okay. Not bad!

I spent the afternoon fighting the scorching heat. Haha! No, I kept on preparing the things to be needed in my debut. There are still many things to be done. Sigh. And I still don't have a venue yet. My mom already contacted Paseo Premiere Hotel. Their lowest rate will be P120,000 for 100 guests. Gosh! Automatically, it was crossed out on my list of possible venues. The only ones left are El Cielito Inn and Laguna Belair Clubhouse. I'm hoping that there will be a venue on El Cielito Inn, because I don't want to do my party here in our clubhouse! It was poorly constructed. Where on earth can you see a function hall field with posts? Here on Laguna Belair 3! Gosh! I totally dislike the place.

Later in the afternoon, I taught Glen how to serve a shuttlecock. He got a little, but not so much. Haha! Then I exercised again. I rode the stationary bike and burned 200 calories. After that, I did 120 skips on jump rope. I skipped dinner because I ate pancake and rice with laing around 4pm.

I'm still fat. I want to be optimistic, but... I don't know. God please help me. I'm sorry for eating that choco-hazelnut pillows, cloud9, quake, and stik-o. I really love sweets. I'm hoping that soon I could control my cravings. I'm thinking of buying Ab Rocket to help in minimizing my belly, but I only have 84 pesos on hand! Haha! I really spent a lot this summer. =p
0 Responses

Post a Comment