Neory
‎"We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we move from the passive voice to the active voice -- that is, until we stop saying "It got lost," and say "I lost it." - Sydney J. Harris

As I am typing this blog entry, I am 19 years old. Looking back, I can honestly say that I have changed a lot. I think it would be much better to say that I have learned so much lessons so I have improved a lot.

I remember an event in elementary school. Teacher Jeannette was reviewing our class in a subject (Sorry, poor memory. can't remember the subject. =p) She told us that her questions will be appearing in our exam. As she was asking us, and we answer all in chorus, she noticed my classmate taking down notes. Obviously, my classmate was writing down the answers to our teacher's questions. Then, calmly, she told us that it is not ethical to do that. My classmate was sorry because he/she didn't know that it is not right. I have had many teachers throughout my 19 years of existence and I am very thankful to have them in my life even just for a while. They have all helped me to cross that subtle line between childhood and adulthood, though I do not really consider an "adult" already. Haha. I wanna enjoy my youth!
0 Responses

Post a Comment