Neory
I don't have a television in my room so I was staying at my parents' room watching Nasaan Ka Elisa. Then my dad came in and changed the channel! I protested but he won. Haha. I was on their territory anyway. He watched this program of Bro. Eli Soriano in UNTV entitled "Itanong Mo Kay Soriano"(I'm not really sure though). There was a man, probably an atheist, who insists that we all came from apes. He claims that we have all evolved from apes. He said that evolution is already a fact. I salute Bro. Eli for having answered all of the questions supported by "proofs" that the man was presenting. It's really hard to prove that we all came from apes. Evolution versus creation was a debate way back from the past, and yet it is not yet resolved. Yes, evolution is a real thing. Evolution is really happening here on earth. I am a woman of science. I deal with a lot of science stuffs every term but still I believe in the Creation. As my CVE teacher has said before, we cannot explain everything. "Everything" is beyond our brain's capacity.
0 Responses

Post a Comment