Neory
We had an experiment about diode rectification. We used the oscilloscope in the second part of the experiment and it was really really confusing. First of all, we don't know how to operate it and second of all I really can't appreciate everything that we were doing. I was really looking back when I was still in my second year in college. I was still an ECE student back then. I even thought of shifting to EE so that I won't have much competition. Haha. I mean, there were thousands of ECE students in the Philippines right? So landing a great a job will not be easy if you have lots of competition, especially when they come from prominent schools. So back to my current agony, what would happen to me if I did shift to EE? Gosh! I really can't imagine myself doing all of those abstract stuffs dealing with anything related to electricity.

I really thank God for leading me towards the Chemical Engineering path. He really loves me. If He had not intervened, ugh! I don't want to talk about it. I just want this term to end. I never want to deal with multimeter, oscilloscope, circuit boards, and other electrical-related stuffs. I am really not for that field. Really.
0 Responses

Post a Comment