Neory
Yesterday, I was reading Little Ida's Flowers, a fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen. It was all about flowers that come to life at night to dance at a ball. Hans mentioned a lot of kinds of flowers. He mentioned roses, tulips, blue violets, hyacinth, crocus, tiger lilies, bell flower, and purple hearts ease. I wrote the names down to google them and see what they look like. I am familiar with their names but I can't remember their beauty vividly. As I was browsing the image results for bell flowers, I remember the golden shower. Way back in elementary, there is a golden shower tree in front of our school. It is really beautiful, especially when it is in full bloom. I have always loved seeing it. It is pleasing to the eye, a natural eye-candy. I searched for an image of it and I found this.
It is gorgeous, right? I think I can stare at it for days and not be bored. Haha. Okay, that's exaggeration. I just simply love this!
0 Responses

Post a Comment