Neory
The Freshman night of this year’s batch was scheduled from 4pm to 8pm. Haha. Classes were cut by 4pm. I was actually thinking if I’ll come or not because the ticket is worth 30 pesos but I’ll be staying until 6pm only. I really thought of it for quite a while and I finally decided that I would come because my friends were also coming. This was my first time, now that I am a Junior, to attend a freshman night. I didn’t attend our freshman night because my friends didn’t come also. We actually envy the freshies because their night was really great. They only had to pay 20 pesos for the entrance fee, baller, mammon, and drinks.

Our organization has our own booth, Cuff and Stuff. They made fun with Clang, Jedy, and Rainiel. Meg Ann paid our booth to get them cuffed all at the same time! Clang was really in shock while they were being cuffed. Haha! They stayed like that for, I think, 15 minutes (even if it should only be 10 minutes). That’s how Meg loves Clang.

After that we went around to see the other booths. We tried the Shoot-and-Win booth of CLC wherein you have to shoot a five-peso coin onto the boxes. If you successfully did it, you’ll win a tumbler! I tried twice but bad luck was with me! Haha! I didn’t take home a tumbler! When Sir Mesina saw me trying to shoot my second five-peso coin, he told me, “Di ba binigyan na kita ng tumbler last term?” (He gave me a tumbler as a reward because I scored the highest on his Economics exam.)

Jedy and Ian won on the Dart game of CLC. The prizes are three keychains with their pictures. They needed another person because the CLC three persons for the picture-taking, and I did come with them! So I have a keychain! Haha!

I got free isaw from Jerlito and Jett, and then pork barbecue from Rainiel. Haha! Dominic was so envious of me because many people treated me! My line was, “Uy! Libre mo naman ako ng barbecue!” Lucky me the persons that I asked have money! =p
When the clouds sprinkled some rain, I decided to go home.
0 Responses

Post a Comment