Neory
Girls, especially teens, are very much conscious on the way they walk, talk and on how do they look. Fashion for them is very essential. For most of the girls out there, fashion nowadays is already a need. Fashion is very important for a girl or a lady because the way one looks reflects her personality. Being not fashionable can affect one’s sociability and relatedness to others; also people can mark her as “out”.

Many boutiques selling fashionable clothes and accessories are scattered all over the country. You can easily find one near you. But most of the products they are selling are not that affordable. For example, a simple tee costs 250 to 1250 pesos depending on the brand name or where was it manufactured (here or abroad). Another example is a bracelet; it can range from 50 to 800 pesos depending on the materials used or the mark up price of the retailer.

We all know that money can’t be easily earned or found so we should budget it wisely. But limited money should not hinder a girl in being very pretty and very fashionable. This feasibility study will focus about how Arashii Neory will help girls to find fashion very beautiful and gorgeous without spending so much money. We will find out how to bring out the best on all girls out there without making their wallets suffer.


*I wrote this as my introduction of my feasibility study as a requirement for my TLE class. Since I was a child, I dreamt of having a fashion boutique of my own someday. I wrote this article on August 27, 2007. Now, it's Sept. 16, 2010, and I still don't have a boutique. Haha. Well, I know it's still early. I'm only 18 and I still don't have enough funds to create a fashion boutique. I'm still hoping that someday, it will come true, and... it will be a hit! =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment