Neory
I already gave out the invitations for my party. Most invitations were sent thru facebook. I had thirty pieces of invitations printed out for those people who don't have their facebook accounts, and for our neighbors, as well as other relatives. I am supposed to have one hundred guests only, but when I tried to count all the people that I want to invite, it exceeded the limit. So, I had to make a cut. I wasn't able to invite all my MCL friends. My step-sister Abie asked me once, "Stepsis, ilang guest meron ka?" Then, I answered, "100 lang." Then she replied, "Ay, bakit parang ang konti lang? eh ang dami mong friends." Then we both laughed. Haha. She's right. In MCL alone, maybe I have a hundred of friends. Well, not close friends, but just friends. That is why I'm having a hard time crossing out names on my guest list because deep inside, I want to invite them, but financial constraints make me not to do so. As of now, I'm still in the verge of endless thinking. (Sigh)

Oh, I just want to share. I invited Otto-san. While I was on my way to our shuttle service, I saw him. I stopped, smiled, and told him, "May ibibigay ako sa'yo." While reaching for the invitation on my bag, I started shaking and then my heart started pounding. I tried my best to hide my shaking when I was handing the invitation to him. Upon seeing the invitation, he exclaimed, “Wow!” and I can’t recall the words he uttered after that. I don’t know why I was like that. I was nervous. (Maybe because of the iced coffee during lunch. Haha.) I was mesmerized. He’s still charming. No one can change that. After handing it to him, I was still shaking and my heart was still pounding. When I reached our service, I was in a better state. I wasn’t shaking anymore, but I can still hear my heart beat. Then, I found myself smiling for the next twenty minutes. I just hope that he'll come.
0 Responses

Post a Comment