Neory
I ride a shuttle service on my way home. I was very lucky because the driver live here in Belair 3, so he drops me off by our house already. The good thing is, I only have to pay 30 pesos. I save fifteen pesos and at the same time, I save my lungs from dust and pollution.

But just this afternoon, there were new students who rode our shuttle. They were very very much noisy. I hated them! Really! If only I'm that mean, I would tell them to shut their freaking mouths up. They were talking about a fat guy who like their girl friend. I didn't want to listen to their nonsense talking, but I had no choice. They were also laughing out loud. I thought my eardrum had been hammered into pieces. It was really deafening in our shuttle. I was really irritated because I can do nothing but listen to their thoughtless talk. Listening to them felt like my brain was slowly deteriorating. Their talking was really of no sense. They should have kept it to themselves. I don't care if the fat guy loves the girl, or what the girl the would do with that guy, or whatever in the world they want to do in their lives. I just hope that I will never ever have to see their faces and hear their voices again.
0 Responses

Post a Comment