Neory
Yesterday morning, it was raining heavily. Our organization (ACES) has a general assembly scheduled that morning at 8:30am. I didn't attend it mainly because my scheduled class during Tuesdays starts at 2:30pm. If I would have attended it, that would mean a 4.5 hours vacant. Secondly, I have problem sets to do. Thirdly, it was raining heavily. Ahaha. Okay. Those were just my excuses.

At 10am, it was announced that afternoon classes from high school down to pre-school are already cut. I heard no news from our school so I left our house around 1:00pm. Luckily, the rain was just sprinkles of water that time. I didn't get wet going to school. During my second class (Stat-4 to 5:30pm), it started raining heavily again. Then, the power went off. When the lights went out, we were like "Oy si Val! (Laughs)". Valerie was not in our room that time. He attended SWAP assembly. Then, Xen-xen, who was also on another class, texted Joanna "Si Val! Baka hindi makita!" Then we all laughed again. When the power was back, Ms. Isles continued her lecture. Then at 5:30pm, the classes were cut off! They cut off classes during heavy rains. So we went down the stairs and saw all the students eager to go home but the rain doesn't tell them they could. Good thing I saw Kuya Tristan. He gave me a ride to Walter Mart. During the evening, I was waiting for the good news of no classes for today.

Fast forward in the morning...
I opened my eyes. It was 7:15am and I heard the very unique sneeze of my sister, Gien. Then, it came to me, "NO CLASSES! Yes! Woohoo!" She has a 7am class, that's why I knew. I was really praying for it because I still haven't finished the problem set for momentum and I'm not yet ready for my Thermo2 exam. So, I thanked the Lord! He's so awesome!

During the day, little rains poured. But now, it's raining quite heavily.
0 Responses

Post a Comment