Neory
The Recognition Day for S.Y. 2010-2011 is nearing. (But up to now, there is no fixed date for it.) As I was staring blankly at my bedroom wall, something popped up in my head. The word is proud.

I remember a party held when I was I child. It was held in my Dad's officemate's place. My memory is not that sharp though. I can't remember how the place looks like and where on earth it is located. Haha. All I remember was that my Dad was sitting in a table with his officemates. They were drinking and talking about random stuffs. Then I heard my Dad talking. He was talking about me! He was boasting about my drawing skills to his officemates! While talking, his words were like "Nakita ko hawak niya yung picture ng Bugs Bunny, tapos paglingon ko, "Oh! tapos na? galing ah!" Well, I really can't remember the exact words of my Dad, but it was some kind of like that. Whatever it is, I know that he was really proud of me. I remember that time when he saw me drawing Bugs Bunny in a sketch pad. I was copying Bugs Bunny then, trying my best to draw it in my little sketchpad. I know my drawing was quite good but not really beautiful. But still, he was proud of me. If you think about it, it was just a little random stuff that kids do, like nothing to boast about it, but then he did boast of my skills in front of his friends. At that time, I felt that he was really really proud of me. It was such a great feeling. From then on, I told myself that I would always make my parents proud of me. I would do my best in everything so that they would be proud of me. I love that great feeling of joy that I felt as a child, and I always want to feel it. <3
0 Responses

Post a Comment