Neory
While I was walking, I saw a lady in her early fifties in her car. She was trying to make a u-turn. Her windows were rolled down and I saw her look at me, so I smiled. Then she asked, "Lalabas ka ba? Pupunta ako ng complex." I was stunned and I hesitated. I was thinking, "Should I go with her? But I don't know her. She looks nice though." After battling with myself, I decided to go. She's an elderly and how can I refuse her offer? That meant P24 savings and lesser travel time! While in the car, we talked. I found out that she was the owner of the recently opened store near LBA's Clubhouse. She was really and we have talked about lots of things before arriving at Complex. Before leaving the car, I told her, "Thank you po, Tita. Ano pong name niyo?" She replied with a smile, "Mila."

It was such an experience. I think, this is the first time I rode a stranger's car. (I don't know what will my parents think if they found out about this.) I was really grateful that this had happened. Thank You Lord for this! It felt great! =)
0 Responses

Post a Comment