Neory
I was lying down on my bed while reviewing my physics notes for the upcoming quiz bee and suddenly I heard the sound "There's a stranger in my bed. There's a pounding in my head."(Last Friday Night by Katy Perry) So, I was like "My sun phone is ringing. O-M-G! O-M-G. Ms. Niem is calling. Ms. Niem is calling. Where are my notes?" I did my best to find it before answering the call but unfortunately, they were nowhere to be found. So I did answer the call without any notes on hand. I was really nervous and I was moving around my room while taking the call. It was really a good thing that she can't see me. She only got to ask me two questions 1.)Tell me about yourself. and 2.)Tell me about a suggestion that you made. Then there was something wrong with the line. I can't hear Ms. Niem clearly so she told me that she would just call me back...

Then... I arrived at school around 1:30pm. I was heading towards the window 6 (registrar) when I heard the tone again. I panicked! I rushed to find a place where I can put my bag so that I could get my phone. As I was searching through my bag, I was like "Asan yung phone ko? Where's my phone? Where's my phone?" My gosh! My bag was so big. I can't even find my phone! And when I finally got a hold of my phone, the call ended. At our English class, Ms. Niem told me that she heard me saying "Where's my phone? Where's my phone?" Oh my! That is so embarrassing! Ahaha! I didn't know that my bag answered the call for me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment