Neory
I have a crush. He's tall and he has this stern face. He barely laughs. I can say that he's the shy-type. I knew his story, his sad story. I knew it through a common friend of ours. I wanted to comfort him, but we're not friends. I don't even know if he knows my name, but I'm certain that he knows me by "face".

My stepsister (Abi) named him Xerkeley Vekenham. I don't know where on earth did she get that name. Haha! It sounds very gay but i think it's just fine. =p

He's my classmate (2nd Year 3rd Term) in one of my courses. Back then, I always wish, "Sana lagi na lang Friday" One time, we had an activity, I got to hold his hand for a while to align in with the others hands. I was sort of the "director" that time. In another activity, our group formed a circle by holding each others hands. (Unfortunately, he's not beside me). The task is to get the hula-hoop around the circle without breaking the bonds of our hands. (haha! that means you should somehow contort your body so that you'll get through the hula-hoop) When the hula-hoop got into him, the circle was broken! Our group lost! Everyone was teasing, booing, making noise, and everything. Him, he was like, "Binitawan niya kasi ako." He was referring to the guy next to him. He said the guy let go of his hand. Too bad right?

Lesson learned: It's much better to hold on to someone than let that someone hold you, because you're not sure how long he/she is willing to hold you. You may be surprised that he/she already let you go. (emo much?)
0 Responses

Post a Comment