Neory
I woke up around 7:30 in the morning. Nothing unusual. I ate my breakfast and surfed the net. Then, I exercised using our stationary bike and I burned 250 calories! whew! That was a lot! I'm trying to lose weight. (Well, technically, I have always tried to lose weight. Too bad, no results. I may lose some pounds but I'll gain it again.) I'm trying my best this time to lose weight because my debut is fast approaching! I need to lose some pounds. Even "some" pounds lost will be worth it.

After lunch, I scanned some of my baby photos for my AVP. Then, I searched for music to use during the event. Until now, I'm still preparing all the stuffs I will be needing. I'm also still in search of a venue! My goodness! I hope I'll find one soon.

While having my internet break time, Ate Gina came to me and told me that Glen put water into the can of his milk! As in into his whole can of milk! Good thing only the upper portion of the milk powder got wet. I was able to save the bottom part. Glen is really makulit, but I so love him!
0 Responses

Post a Comment