Neory

Hi. My name is Neory Mangaliman. I am from Malayan Colleges Laguna with a degree in Chemical Engineering. I always have the drive to perform well above the standards. I always try to do my best everytime, the first time. My academic grades are proof of my dedication. I ranked 10 out of the 300+ high school students of Colegio San Agustin batch 2008. Since I started college, I have been a constant academic scholar of MCL. Modesty aside, my name has always appeared in the dean’s list and also in the president’s list. I am also a part of the Chemical Engineering quizzers team. Our team is the champion of the first ever MITL Tri-Wizard Quiz Bee. Also, our team made it into the nationals after we ranked 5th in  PIChE Luzon Quiz Bowl 2011. You may think that I only got brains but no. I can socialize and communicate with people very well. I have been an active member of different clubs since high school. I took on a leadership role when I was elected the Committee Head for Academics of the Association of Chemical Engineering Students. Being a director of “The Trial of Mang Serapio”, which was awarded the Best Drama Interpretation of East Meets West Drama Festival 2009, enhanced my skills in leading people. In addition to that, I also have attended leadership training seminars and other several conventions which helped me gain new knowledge and diversify my ways of thinking. I have the basic knowledge of using MATLAB, AutoCAD, and C++ programming language. I am also adept in the use of spectrophotometer, centrifuge, autoclave, digital pH meter and other common lab apparatus. So if you’re looking for a goal-oriented, self-motivated, and outgoing person, I am the one. I would be pleased to hear from you. I really appreciate your taking a minute to see me. Thank you.
7 Responses
  1. Video Resume Says:

    I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
    make a video resume


  2. binalpatel Says:

    Budding.in is the India's First Video Job Portal. Post video resume to apply for job vacancies across top companies in India. Search over thousand of resumes, Recruit and hire right and bright candidates instantly from budding.in.


  3. Unknown Says:


    Really it was an awesome article… very interesting to read…
    Thanks for sharing.........
    online registration process for job seekers
    employment service provider


  4. Unknown Says:

    hi your blog Article is very nice & thanks for sharing the information.
    digital employee recruitment services
    professional digital profile services


  5. Unknown Says:

    Thank you for sharing this, this is very nice blog, Search and apply to millions of job opportunities across top companies & location on India's No. 1 video based job portal budding.in, Post your video resume today and get best job relevant to your profile.


  6. Jay Torres Says:

    Nice Script.Now the hiring and recruitment process completely change employers are now looking for Video Resume and its new sensation.


  7. What a great Video Resume Script. Such great info, guidance, and good tips. Video Resume is a good option.


Post a Comment