Neory
This has been a tiring day.

7:30 in the morning, I woke up. I ate my breakfast and did academic stuffs.
9:15am I am answering drills in our correlation when I realized it's 9:15am and I have a 10am class! My goodness! I rushed! I was able to get to school around 10:05am. Whew! *I was wearing my formal attire already.

We had lectures on mass transfer. Then on Biotech class, TRES came in to campaign. After that we talked about stem cells.

Lunch time. Cafeteria. No vacant tables. Many students are just there with their laptops on. They were not eating. Lou tried to ask a group of students if they can transfer because they are not eating. We got the table but he almost got into a fight. I think. Well, it's the downside of not having security guards around the cafeteria. Students make it their "tambayan" and/or study area. As if our cafeteria is big enough.

MSE. Videos. I actually learned a lot about polymers.

English. Panel Interview. I was one of the interviewers. Our group, I think, had the longest interview. It's because Telax had a follow-up question for all five of the interviewees and because each of the interviewee has a question for each of the interviewer. I shouldn't have asked "Do you have any questions for us?". Haha!

ChE team won Volleyball!

5:40pm I decided to go home because the game that I wanted to watch hadn't started yet. What a frustration. I drove lazily. I hated it. My sister complained "Ang gulo mo naman mag-drive Ate Neory. Nakakahilo." Too bad. I wasn't really in the mood to drive smoothly. This is the third time that I failed to watch him play. Sheesh.

I went home and I have been doing this written report since 7pm and I'm not done yet! I am exhausted. Really. This is what my leap day has been. -_-

0 Responses

Post a Comment