Neory
I'm not actually a fan of NBA or any NBA players, as in never, until now. I've heard of Kobe Bryant before, as well as Dwayne Wade and other NBA stars, but I'm not really fond of watching their games. My father has always been a fan of NBA. He's a basketball player too. I remember cheering for him when they had games back then in Mandarin Homes (our previous subdivision). I really loved those times. Especially when his three-point shot counts!

This summer, the NBA playoffs started. My dad and my two sisters always watched NBA games in ABS-CBN. They loved Bulls, Heat, and Mavs. From them, I also knew that Lakers didn't win any of their games. I also saw statuses and photos in facebook mocking Kobe Bryant. =p

So, for NBA finals, Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks are in. Game 1, Heat. Game 2, Dallas. Game 3, Heat. Game 4, Dallas. Game 5, Dallas. Miami Heat has its big three. If I'm not mistaken, that's James, Bosh, and Wade. At first, I figured that Dallas is the underdog. Heat is really a strong team because of the big three. Well, that was just at first. I saw Nowitski in action during those five games and now, I'm a fan! He plays really well. I even saw an analysis of Dirk's fadeaway shots. (Here it is )

Then, after game 5, I wrote in my wall, "Mav-elous! I'm such a Dirk! okay, fan na ako ng Dallas.. ♥" My friends that are fans of Dallas liked it and after a while, someone PMed me saying, "Neory, anong ibig sabihin ng dirk?" Haha! So I still had to explain! Whew! Ahaha! For those who didn't get it, it's like "I'm such a jerk." Dirk sounds like jerk. Gets? =p
0 Responses

Post a Comment